Banking Transformation Summit Is Back in Person!
- Save the date: 29th June 2022
- Location: Novotel London West
- 10%OFF with code 10STARTUPSLONDON
Do you work for a bank where COVID-19 has seen your digital transformation plans accelerate rapidly but left many questions unanswered? Open banking; increasing customer expectations; digital-first challengers; BaaS and embedded banking. The sector is evolving rapidly and staying still is no longer an option.
The banks of the future will need to embrace new technology, focus on customer-centricity, and streamline processes.
Join 50+ industry leading speakers for Banking Transformation and discuss the internal and external factors disrupting banking, no matter where you are on your transformation journey, Banking Transformation Summit provides inspiration and confidence for your next steps.
Some of the speakers to take the stage include:
- Richard Davies, CEO, Allica Bank
- Steve Suarez, Global Head of Innovation, Global Functions, HSBC
- Helen Bierton, Chief Banking Officer, Starling Bank
- Nick Williams, Group Transformation Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Mike Cowen, Head of Innovation & Customer Experience – Europe, Mastercard
- Nigel Verdon, Co-Founder & CEO, Railsbank
- Vinita Ramtri, Global Head – API Standards and Governance, HSBC
- Stuart Miller, Chief Customer Officer, Newcastle Building Society
- Chris Higham, Head of Payments and Cards, Secure Trust Bank
- David Law, Managing Director, Global Credit Markets, Standard Chartered
Now in its 4th year, deep dive into topics and answer the most pressing industry questions with keynote talks, fireside chats and themed panel sessions. Make lasting connections with like-minded leaders! Network and learn alongside colleagues and peers from the banking industry, all delivered in a safe, relaxed atmosphere.
Register now to join a community of trailblazers and take the next step in your Banking transformation journey.