Top Coworking Spaces in Edinburgh in 2023
Looking for coworking spaces in the fairy-tale city of Edinburgh?
It is possible to say that Edinburgh, the capital of magnificent green Scotland, is a living open-air museum with its beautiful historical streets, magnificent buildings and towers, parks and gardens.
If you live in such a fascinating city, where every corner is a visual feast, and you have to work at home, we have good news for you.
In this article, we will be sharing beautiful, comfortable, convenient and useful coworking spaces in Edinburgh.
Coworking Spaces in Edinburgh
The Melting Pot
The Melting Pot was founded in October 2007 by Founder and CEO, Claire Carpenter.
- Super-fast, reliable Wi-Fi
- Private nooks, booths, breakout spaces and rooms to meet
- Unlimited Fairtrade/organic teas and coffees, with dairy and non-dairy milk options
- Full kitchen facilities
- Gender-neutral toilets
- Seated and standing desks
- Printing, scanning, photocopying
- Dog-friendly areas
- Active hosting by our friendly team who make introductions, answer questions and help connect our community.
They also offer add-ons to suit your needs, such as 24-hour access, office storage options, monitors, phone line and secure bike storage.
Address: 15 Calton Rd, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Regus is part of a collective of global workspace brands of the IWG network. Their main aim is to offer clients the right workspace to meet their specific needs. In their selection of office space, coworking environments, business lounges or meeting rooms.
- Professional, on-site support teams to help during the day
- Business-grade technology and support services
- Access to our global network of business lounges
- Access to meeting rooms and breakout areas
- Cleaning, utilities and security taken care of by us
- Exclusive customer discounts and networking events
- 93 George Street,
- 1 Lochrin Square,
- Fort Kinnaird,
Custom Lane is a collaborative platform created to identify, support and celebrate emerging world-class design in Scotland.
- A fantastic coworking space with a very friendly community of coworkers.
- The private studios offer additional space for creatives to experiment with their medium.
- A pleasant space in which to work, with plenty of natural light.
- A fully-stocked kitchen where you can grab a cup of coffee or prepare lunch.
- Open from 08:00 – 20:00, seven days a week.
- Plenty of spaces in the courtyard/lane to securely store your bicycle.
- A variety of membership options from private offices to hot desks.
Address: 1 Customs Wharf, Leith, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WeWork’s purpose is to harness the power of community to make a positive impact on people and the environment.
- A slick facility with a variety of private and collaborative workspaces.
- A superb top-floor area offering barista coffee, a terrace and views of the castle.
- Members can bring their dogs.
- Plenty of hooks to securely store your bicycle.
- Choice of connecting to the internet via WiFi or ethernet.
- Every floor is provided with business-class printers, office supplies and a paper shredder.
Address: 80 George St, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Spaces Lochrin Square
Spaces Lochrin Square creates dynamic workspaces with a unique and entrepreneurial spirit. At Spaces their main purpose is that their community can focus on driving their business forward.
- A creative community with a great vibe.
- Easy-going and attentive staff who always go the extra mile.
- Numerous community networking events are on offer throughout the week.
- Members get access to any of the 3,000 partner locations available worldwide.
- Haymarket Station is just a 10-minute walk and the airport is little more than 40 minutes away.
- A great selection of meeting rooms and breakout areas.
Address: 92 – 98, 1 Lochrin Terrace, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Clockwise provides well-designed, contemporary private offices, shared workspaces and meeting rooms with brilliantly flexible membership plans. Their main goal is to let you focus on your work while they take all the rest for you.
- A relaxed coworking environment with plenty of desk options.
- Find privacy in one of the many phone booths or meeting rooms.
- ,A pleasant on-site cafe with a diverse menu.
- A spacious and well-lit venue with comfortable communal areas.
- Members receive a business address and phone number.
- Plenty of secure bicycle storage and showers for freshening up.
- On-site parking is available.
Address: 84 Commercial St, Leith, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Strathmore Scott House
Strathmore Scott House has been providing office spaces for over ten years. Their aim is to provide clients with greater flexibility within the workplace with different choices of working set-ups.
- A modern and well-furnished coworking venue in the centre of Edinburgh.
- Just steps away from an exciting selection of cafés and restaurants.
- Spacious desks with plenty of storage.
- Meet with colleagues or clients in the comfortable business lounge.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with a fridge, microwave, toaster and free tea and coffee.
- Multiple private phone booths for confidential calls.
- Members get access to the venue 24/7.
Address: 10 S St Andrew St, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
The Nexus Room
The Nexus Room is a luxury coworking space run by film production company, Neon Eye Productions Ltd. with six desks available for individuals and small businesses in a modern environment.
- A comfortable coworking space with daily, weekly or monthly subscription options.
- Fantastic staff, always keen to please.
- Situated in a wonderful neighbourhood that’s easily accessible by car or public transport.
- Various amenities include a kitchen, relaxation area, mail handling service and showers.
- In a quiet area, away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
- Members enjoy 24/7 access.
Address: 9, St Peters Buildings, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Codebase sets their aim as helping people build better businesses.Their focus is on building culture, community and education that promotes and supports tech innovation. To do this they work with startups, scaleups, corporates, governments and academia.
- Flexible and affordable incubation space for startups and scaleups
- Their hubs are priced transparently without hidden fees
- Lots of events for different parts of their community
- Special desk area for developers
Address: 37a Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Kingsford Office provides luxury serviced offices and coworking space. They have 3 locations at New Town, West End and near Waverley and Haymarket stations. Their main purpose is to help clients maximise productivity and creativity offering meeting rooms and virtual office services.
- Creative design and great atmosphere
- The location is in the heart of the city
- They offer flexible membership plans with access to all the networking events,
- Super fast wifi
- Coffee, refreshments & cereal
- Printing, stationery, mail handling, and extremely fun Friday open bar
- 14 Albany St, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 26 Dublin Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- 2 Walker Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Landmark aims to bring people together to help businesses grow by providing their customers with the tools they need to do their best work. They value client care the most to stand out from the competition.
Prices are clear, transparent and all inclusive
- They have both creative or corporate atmospheres with by state of the art technology and services
- Located in Edinburgh’s main financial and business district
- Fully furnished and equipped private and open offices, lounge area
- Bike storage
- Unlimited amount of coffee and tea
- Shower facilities
Address: Exchange Place 2, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
We hope that the best options we offer you to get rid of the feeling of being stuck at home, to switch to a working hour cycle that starts and ends, to empty your mind and make your home feel like your home again, will be good for you. Thank you for reading.