Top Coworking Spaces in Glasgow in 2023
Are you looking for a co-working space in Glasgow which is based on Clyde side, Scotland’s largest city, vibrant with a cosmopolitan vibe, world-renowned for its art, architecture and culture, attracting many visitors every day by having many free museums, international restaurants, gorgeous parks, and the 3rd oldest underground rail system in the world?
The Pentagon Business Centre
If you’re looking for a perfectly positioned coworking space in Glasgow, you’ve come to the right place. The Pentagon Business Centre’s coworking community space is equipped with all the amenities you and your business could need. They provide free, super-fast Wi-fi; all the tea, coffee and water you can drink – and rolling memberships even provide you with an onsite locker.
- A thriving coworking hub situated within an old whiskey bond in the Glasgow Financial District.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the Glasgow City Centre.
- Close to a tantalising selection of restaurants and cafés.
- A wide range of affordable pricing options to suit your needs.
- Members enjoy 24/7 access.
- Unwind after work and meet other coworkers on the roof terrace.
Address: The Pentagon Business Centre – coworking space | 36-38 Washington St, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Clockwise Glasgow provides well-designed, contemporary private offices, shared workspaces and meeting rooms with brilliantly flexible membership plans. They zero in on the details, so you can zoom out to the big picture. They make sure everything works, so you can do your best work.
- A well-located coworking venue with stunning views over the city.
- A comfortable space where professionals of all industries come to work.
- Friendly and proactive management with a never-ending supply of great ideas.
- A buzzing community of welcoming, creative and professional coworkers.
- Plenty of soundproof booths for making private phone calls.
- The offices are dog friendly.
- The hidden 5,000-square-foot terrace is perfect for relaxing and socialising.
Address: Clockwise Glasgow – coworking space | Savoy Tower, 77 Renfrew St, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Bright spacious coworking located in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. With Collabor8te, you get a guaranteed desk, meeting rooms at no extra cost, high-speed wifi, use of monitors, stationery, tea, coffee, snacks and even breakfast.
Collabor8te is all about community, building trust, knowledge and friendship amongst its members and run regular events to facilitate this.
- A bright and airy office space with a welcoming atmosphere.
- A diverse coworking community with people from all walks of life.
- A proactive, organised and friendly team of community managers.
- Members enjoy free teas and coffee throughout the day.
- Benefit from collaborating and networking with like-minded individuals.
- Members can store their valuables in secure lockers.
Address: Collabor8te – coworking space | 22 Montrose St, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Glasgow Collective believes Scotland can be the most entrepreneurial country in the world. By surrounding ourselves with like-minded creative, professional people, Glasgow Collective is a lot closer to making that a reality.
By developing the properties ourselves, they aim to bring to fruition what people need and want regarding space. They have so far achieved what they believe is a very flexible model which by its design, is providing every opportunity for collaboration and networking in the most casual pain-free way.
They currently have 36 different businesses across four adjoining buildings.
- An attractive office space in the heart of the city.
- A variety of membership options are available including hotdesks, private studios and more.
- Amenities include meeting pods, unlimited tea and coffee, a business address, car parking and more.
- A large kitchen with comfortable seating areas.
- A like-minded community of creative and professional people.
- Regular community events for networking and bonding with other coworkers.
Address: Glasgow Collective – coworking space | 15 E Campbell St, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Spaces Works believes work is about people and ideas. Their Spaces are inhabited by forward thinkers, innovators and game changers who are confident in achieving their goals. Whether you are a small business, entrepreneur or corporate intrapreneur, at Spaces they help their community to expand their horizon.
Spaces West Regent Street
- An excellent facility close to all major public transport links.
- Members get access to any of the 3,000 partner locations worldwide.
- Option to sign up for the mail handling service and admin support.
- Situated in a thriving area, close to an abundance of bars and restaurants.
- Become part of an entrepreneurial community that willingly shares knowledge and experiences.
- A variety of pricing packages with options from 5, 10 and unlimited days per month.
Address: Spaces West Regent Street – coworking space | 1 W Regent St, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Spaces Charing Cross
- A bright and modern coworking space with an easy-going feel.
- The reception staff are outstanding and go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.
- A diverse events programme that’s excellent for networking.
- Situated close to the M8 and easily reached by public transport.
- Amenities include an on-site cafe, meeting rooms and breakout spaces.
- Excellent views and just a short walk from local restaurants and cafés.
- Members get access to any of the 3,000 venues available worldwide.
- The desks have limited space for external monitors with lots of cables.
Address: Spaces Charing Cross – coworking space | Tay House, 300 Bath St, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Red Tree Business Suites
Here at Red Tree Business Suites provides beautifully designed, contemporary workspaces where people and businesses, from start-ups to established companies, can come together, flourish and grow.
They offer a range of highly flexible, cost-effective occupational options including dedicated suites, business club membership and premium desk rental. Their premises provide state of the art fibre connectivity and immediate access to IT infrastructure meaning you can be up and running in no time at all. They also offer meeting rooms, event space and business equipment hire.
- A vibrant and diverse community where like-minded entrepreneurs come together.
- Staffed reception with additional admin support services available.
- Freshen up in the shower facilities and changing rooms.
- Various services are available at the on-site public library/learning centre.
- Members enjoy all-you-can-drink Nespresso coffee. In
- In a buzzing location, close to a gym, leisure facilities, cafés, bars and restaurants.
- Highly flexible and diverse membership options are available including dedicated suites, premium desk rental and more.
Address: Red Tree Business Suites Bridgeton – coworking space | 33 Dalmarnock Rd, Bridgeton, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Regus Eurocentral believes in giving businesses choice, flexibility and access to a thriving community. They create bright, inspiring workspaces that can be customised to individual needs, within consistently professional environments. Their office space, coworking environments, business lounges and meeting rooms come with everything taken care of. Experienced, friendly teams sort all the details and services, so people can be more productive and stay focussed on what’s important.
Their flexibility sets them apart. Everything they do is on flexible terms, so businesses can effortlessly scale as needs change, and take on the workspace that’s right for them today, and tomorrow – wherever they need to be. By building a global network of workspaces they enable businesses to work closer to home, closer to clients, and closer to new opportunities.
- A professional coworking environment with a friendly community.
- Professional staff offering excellent customer service.
- Well located and easily accessible via various public transport links.
- Offers flexible rental terms for meeting room hire.
- A comfortable lounge area and on-site coffee bar with outside seating.
- Additional amenities include childcare, a running track and a PGA-accredited putting green.
- Join a vibrant community of professional and innovative entrepreneurs and startups.
Address: Regus Eurocentral – coworking space | Eurocentral Scotland, 2 Parklands Way Maxim 1, Maxim Business Park, 1st, Motherwell, United Kingdom
We hope that the best options we offer you to get rid of the feeling of being stuck at home, to switch to a working hour cycle that starts and ends, to empty your mind and make your home feel like your home again, will be good for you. Thank you for reading.