Top Coworking Spaces in Leeds in 2023
Coworking spaces have become an integral element of our modern work landscape, thanks to the surge of freelancers, entrepreneurs, and digital nomads. Working from home means freedom for many, but it can be monotonous and lonely for some.
Coworking spaces are becoming the go-to places for the people who work remotely to get work done as the number of individuals working remotely continues to rise. The business community in Leeds is no different. If you work from home in Leeds, but looking for a coworking space for any reason, you are not alone.
Why are they becoming so popular?
Some people think that coworking spaces offer an environment where you may meet new people and collaborate with entrepreneurs from other fields. Some coworking spaces offer more than just a location and an office; they also provide a networking environment and creative inspiration.
In this article, we listed some of the best coworking spaces in Leeds for you.
Coworking Spaces in Leeds
Wizu - The Leeming Building
- Location: Wizu, Ludgate Hill, Leeds
- Price: They charge 225 GBP monthly for a 24 hours dedicated desk. Hot desking is limited with the reception hours, and it is 20 GBP daily or 50 GBP monthly. They also offer virtual office services for 40 GBP per month.
- Amenities & Activities: They offer unlimited access to stocked kitchens with free and fresh coffee. They also offer quiet work zones and private phone call booths in case you need them.
- Why This Coworking Space: Their workplaces are quite open, they have a fast internet connection, and they have all the standard utilities.
- Location: ODI Leeds, 3rd Floor Munro House, Duke St, Leeds
- Price: Dedicated desk for a month is 175 GBP and it is accessible 24 hours. Hot desking for a week 35 GBP but access is limited with the reception hours. Monthly hot-desking is 95 GBP and has 24 hours access like the dedicated desk.
- Amenities & Activities: Free and fast wifi, unlimited tea and coffee, comfortable chairs, breakout areas, meeting rooms, innovative furniture, nice-looking library desks.
- Why This Coworking Space: Charming place with a relaxed feel combined with friendly and helpful people. Also, their reclaimed library desks are a reason to choose them for some people.
- Location: Number 32, 32 Park Cross Street, Leeds
- Price: They offer hot desking. 20 GBP for a day, 50 GBP for a month. Accessible during reception hours. They also have private offices but you need to contact them for the price.
- Amenities & Activities: Stocked kitchens with unlimited cereal, coffee, and tea. A professional on-site crew oversees the community and organizes a variety of social and business events.
- Why This Coworking space: Located 2 mins from Leeds train station. The interior design is distinctive, elegant, and trendy. Beautifully designed and well-equipped private offices, co-working space and meeting rooms.
- Location: Duke Studios, 3 Sheaf St, Leeds
- Price: They charge 99 GBP for a month of hot desking.
- Amenities & Activities: Aside from the standard services and community events, they offer a variety of workspaces, creative services, and facilities for the people who work in creative industries.
- Why This Coworking Space: They aim to reach people who work in creative industries. It is especially good if you are looking to connect like-minded people from creative industries such as web and software developers, animators, designers, photographers, architects etc.
- Location: Shine, Harehills Road, Leeds
- Price: 450 GBP monthly for a private office. 145 GBP monthly for a dedicated desk. 15 GBP daily or 75 GBP monthly for hot desking. All accessible only during reception hours.
- Amenities & Activities: All the standards and business address provision, a nice workspace, shared reception, easy networking, and meeting rooms.
- Why This Coworking Space: If you prefer a light-coloured design, this is your place. Also, it is quite wide and spacious.
Work Space Hub
- Location: Work Spaces Hub – Northgate; 118 North Street, Leeds LS2 7PN
- Price: From 150 GBP per month.
- Amenities & Activities: High-Speed WiFi, Air Conditioning, Heating, Lounge / Chill-out Area, Free Coffee, Kitchen, Personal Lockers, Standing Desks, Ergonomic Chairs, Events, Printer, Scanner, Photocopier.
- Why This Coworking Space: Workspace Hub Northgate provides you with a fully equipped coworking space, complete with modern interiors and a full list of amenities to enhance your business growth.
Spacemade - Park House
- Location:Spacemade – Park House; 24 Park Square W Leeds LS1 2PW
– 5 days per month; £79/month
– 10 days per month; £129/month
– Unlimited; £189/month
- Amenities & Activities:Fully-equipped kitchen, Breakout space, Speedy wifi, Secure 24/7 access, Showers, Lockers, Dog friendly, Bike storage, Unlimited tea & La Bottega coffee, Zoom rooms, Light & airy environment, Ergonomic chairs, Plenty of plants, terrace;
La Bottega Milanese Cafe with outdoor terrace – 20% off for members.
- Why This Coworking Space: This iconic address houses some of the most sought-after coworking space in Leeds. The building has been transformed into a modern hub for remote workers, freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups and business owners. Overlooking leafy Park Square and just a five-minute walk from Leeds station, it offers a variety of spaces including private work pods, meeting rooms, Zoom rooms, hot desks and fixed desks.
We hope that the best options we offer you to get rid of the feeling of being stuck at home, to switch to a working hour cycle that starts and ends, to empty your mind and make your home feel like your home again, will be good for you. Thank you for reading.
You can read our article Top Coworking Spaces in Oxford in 2023.