Top Remote Startup Jobs to Apply in 2023
Remote jobs have been in the limelight since post-covid season. People are getting employed in their comfort zone with little or more experience. Fully remote positions continue to increase within all companies needing to fill some specific positions. For job seekers, remote work experience isn’t always a must but having specified skills can let them get the desired jobs of their dreams.
2022 is almost over and 2023 is one remarkable year that’s going to be emerging for remote jobs in different industries. Remote jobs continue to grow due to its statistical increase in different reports. More candidates are looking for remote jobs because of the flexibility and these positions help companies to keep a business at a competitive and advantageous level. If you want to work remotely and make more money and experience then this article is for you. Check out our selected top remote startup jobs you can apply for in 2023.
This is one of the remote jobs to consider while applying for jobs. FullStack developers work with the BackEnd or Server side of the application and the Frontend. FullStack is a promising career for those in the software development industry. FullStack developers have varieties of skills in coding niches, from databases to graphic design and UI/UX management.
Roles and responsibilities
- Troubleshooting, suggesting improvements and debugging
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) which is quite indispensable when it comes to working with different software
- Developing backend applications, databases, and servers for creating a highly functional website
- Developing front-end website architecture which includes designing interactive, responsive, and dynamic webpages
- Staying updated with new tools, frameworks, approaches, and architecture in the development world
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility and fixing issues during test and production phases
- Lead a team of developers, designers, and network managers and ensure digital outcomes are in line with business objectives.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Degree in computer science
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Goal Problem-solving skills
- Backend Technologies and Frameworks (Node JS, Express JS, Django, Flask, C++)
- Web hosting platforms
- Database management systems (My SQL, SQL Server, Post Gre SQL, MongoDB, and Oracle Database)
- Zeal to learn and improve
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and . NET.
Associate SEO Specialist
An associate SEO specialist works under the supervision of an SEO to complete required client work and in turn learn the skills to become very proficient. As an associate SEO specialist, you’ll contribute to the overall SEO team by supporting the clients’ leads and assisting in executing everything from on-page strategies to off-page strategies.
- Google analytics experience required
- Ability to write very well
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to delivering on time
- Stay up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm changes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or information technology
- Assist in the creation of monthly client reports using different web analytics tools and your insights
- Assist the SEO team in the execution of optimization strategies
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Front-end programming languages
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- A degree and a minimum of 1-3 years of web development experience are required.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Providing clients with detailed reports about website traffic and analytics
- Reviewing competitor websites to identify opportunities for improving the client’s website performance
- Developing strategies to improve user engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Creating a website design mockup of a proposed design concept based on the client’s input and then working with programmers to implement the concept.
Social Media Manager
Social media managers often work with a business marketing team to manage their social media accounts and online presence. Normally a social media manager is responsible for curating a brand’s social channel and they also provide and develop different strategies to increase followers and build a business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Running company social media advertising campaign
- Working with a brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Oversea day-day management of campaigns and ensuring brand consistency
- Ensure progress in all platforms by using analytical tools such as google and other
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Accurate and strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
An accountant helps enhance an organization’s efficiencies by using and analyzing its financial records. An accountant has one of the most important roles in any business, whether they work in large corporations or small businesses. As the financial backbone of a business, they prepare and examine financial records, ensure all money transactions are accurate, and that taxes are paid on time.
Roles and responsibilities
- Running monthly or quarterly audits on a company’s bank accounts and budget
- Documenting any financial transactions
- Finding and recommending solutions to better manage financial accounts, and ensuring the company is following proper tax regulations.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity working with, summarizing and manipulating large data sets in MS Excel (pivot tables, filtering data, etc.).
- Proficient with Workday or other ERP systems
- Focus on quality with the ability to follow detailed procedures, create documentation of processes and maintain compliance with regulatory controls
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of relevant work experience
A recruiter works in the Human Resources department to find qualified candidates for a job opening and works to meet the demands of both the employer and the employee throughout the hiring process. The recruiter owns the end-to-end process of talent acquisition.
Roles and responsibilities
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Participate in employee onboarding to ensure the new hire is prepared to begin work.
- Meeting with the hiring manager after the organization opens a new job requisition
- Creating recruitment strategies
- Sourcing and attracting candidates through databases and social media
- Enlist Job posting on forums
- Manage and implement all tasks for recruiting
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Business Administration or any related field
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
We hope this article helps you understand the needs in the market as remote job positions that companies are looking for the most and wish you good luck in your job hunting. You can also check our database for open job postings in different startups.